Midna Hentai Game Demo Midna Hentai Game Demo

Nice demo

I can tell your art style has improved a lot.

This leads me to wonder if you plan on making one of True Form Midna as well.

You Have To Burn The Rope You Have To Burn The Rope

Epic Win!

Easiest game ever!

AchingDreamsHentaiDateSim AchingDreamsHentaiDateSim

Not bad.

I have to agree with the previous review as it DOES remind me of Brave Soul, minus the "adventuring." All in all, it's pretty clear cut and while I enjoyed it, it could've done with some bgm and/or some light sfx as the silence does tend to kill the overall game from time to time.

The artwork is pretty decent, and so is the humor.

As for endings, I've gotten 7/8 and Im missing the "Filthy Lucre" ending. I have a hunch that it has something to do with Oriana. The problem is being able to make over 1000g in less than 32 days. Either that, or Im overlooking something.

Anyway, nice game. I hope to see this project grow.

Listen2Reason responds:

I was really worried about file size, so that's why there's no music. Plus, I would have to *find* music that was appropriate...But you can just run your own tunes! ;)

And it sounds like you're close to getting your last achievement, good luck! Thanks for your review!

Reiko Biker Girl 2 HENTAI Reiko Biker Girl 2 HENTAI

Nice Demo

Nice demo, but you should consider releasing a couple full versions here instead of having people join your site. Otherwise, you're just teasing us.

Blockhead: The Game Blockhead: The Game

Well done.

Very original to say the least. I was quite impressed as you've managed to take your cartoon shorts and turn it into a very good game.

I hope you plan on making a sequel.

Schwarzk├Ąppchen Schwarzk├Ąppchen

Pretty good...

Not too shabby. Love the plot. My only complaint would be the controls, since I don't have a num-pad on my laprop.

Perhaps you could have options to customize controls?